There are many investment opportunities and options in the United Pentecostal Church Loan Fund:
- UPC Loan Fund Certificates
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
- Individual Retirement Account (Traditional & ROTH)
- Kingdom Impact Accounts (Month-to-month investments, no early withdrawal fees, 1.50%* rate of return)
*Effective April 1, 2020 - Variable rate that may occasionally change. Not available in Louisiana, Pennsylvania, or South Carolina.
General Conference 2020 Specials (Apps must be received by Oct 9, 2020):
- Kingdom Growth Certificates - New Investors Only, $10k max, 18-month term at 2.25%
- Rate Bump Up - New & current investors, quarter percent rate bump on any new certificate (Not valid on Kingdom Impact or Kingdom Growth)
Want more information?
* Loan certificates are unsecured obligations of the United Pentecostal Church Development Fund, Inc. d/b/a United Pentecostal Church Loan Fund. The purchase of a loan certificate is subject to risks, which are described in the Offering Circular. This is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy our investment loan certificates. The offer is made solely by the Offering Circular. We will only offer the Certificates in states where authorized.