There are many investment opportunities and options in the United Pentecostal Church Loan Fund:
- UPC Loan Fund Certificates
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
- Individual Retirement Account (Traditional & ROTH)
- Kingdom Impact Accounts (Demand investments, no early withdrawal fees, 1.50%* rate of return)
*Effective April 1, 2021 - Variable rate that may occasionally change. Not available in Louisiana, Pennsylvania, or South Carolina.
New Investor Special:
- Kingdom Growth Certificates - New Investors Only, $1K min $10k max, 18-month term at 2.25%. Must have never been an investor before.
Want more information?
* Loan certificates are unsecured obligations of the United Pentecostal Church Development Fund, Inc. d/b/a United Pentecostal Church Loan Fund. The purchase of a loan certificate is subject to risks, which are described in the Offering Circular. This is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy our investment loan certificates. The offer is made solely by the Offering Circular. We will only offer the Certificates in states where authorized. We currently cannot accept investments from Florida, Maryland, or Kentucky.